New Product Production & Packaging Line
M. Davis & Sons has been working with Cumberland Dairy since 2002. Over the years and as it grew, Cumberland Dairy was challenged with finding qualified contractors that could assist them with keeping their production line running. They turned to M. Davis to provide turnkey solutions that were in compliance with FDA regulations and current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP).
We employ properly certified welders and pipe fitters to work on the specific type of piping for food & beverage production plants. With M. Davis, Cumberland is assured of quality workmanship and attention to detail.
Scope of Work
Retrofit an existing space with a new production and packaging facility working only with P&ID drawings and direction from the client that maximized process efficiency within the restricted amount of space available.
- Developed the layout plan and design for piping and equipment
- Completed the installation of all required process and packaging equipment which included:
- Fermentation tanks
- Blending tanks
- Pasteurization machines
- Filling machines
- Fabricated, installed and welded approximately 3,000 linear feet of type 304 stainless steel tubing
- All work completed to FDA guidelines and cGMP protocols
- Expedited schedule and provided the client with start-up assistance to meet the customers marketing objectives