Valero ULSD Line
M. Davis specializes in accommodating fast turnarounds and tight schedules. Our crew meets all API standards; plus, Kinder Morgan needed a contractor with our safety record, project management capabilities, and quality control protocols.
Scope of Work
Fabricated and installed 3,000 ft of 12” and 16” headers, hydro-tested to DOT certifications. Shop fabricated platforms for MCCs and discharge chutes.
- MOP compliance testing
- Pipe welding
- Multiple DOT pipeline work
- General maintenance includes exchanging pumps and valves
- Steel work
- Shop fabricated platforms and supports for various projects
Hurricane Sandy Electrical Repairs, Carteret, NJ
After Hurricane Sandy wiped out 3/4 of a million dollars’ worth of control panels, M. Davis’ teams designed and built new control panels in relatively short measure, making this the first site to come back online after the storm.
Scope of Work
All power distribution, instrumentation, and motor control systems had to be upgraded. M. Davis was on site troubleshooting and repairing operator valves and upgrading the older PLC platform to new, compact ProLogic controls.
- Installed several motor control centers for power distribution throughout the entire site.
- Installed power and automation for the truck unloading station
- Replaced damaged instrumentation and control wiring
- Rebuilt power and controls for the vapor recovery unit