SAFETY is not only a policy; it is part of our culture.
- Drug free workforce. Pre-employment, random, for-cause and post-accident drug testing.
- Field audits to insure work is done to OSHA, Customer, and M. Davis standards.
- Toolbox Talks held at least weekly at job sites.
- Safety Task Analysis performed by supervisors with crew for every job.
- Safety Committee consisting of team members of all trades.
- Safety will never be compromised.
- Each team member is responsible for not only his own safety but the safety of his peers.
- Zero tolerance for unsafe practices.
- Commitment to annual 10 hour OSHA Safety and Delaware Valley Safety Council training for all team members
- Zero injuries.
- Insure all team members are provided with a hazard free work environment.
- Team members committed to the belief that all are accountable for safety.
- Exceed the expectations of our customer.
Training and Continuing Education Program
M. Davis team members receive continued education opportunities and broadened responsibilities including the rewards of successful project completion. This investment in education equates to higher quality team members on the job site leading to innovation, safety awareness and practices and results for the customer.
- Apprenticeship Program – we continue to be one of the largest suppliers of apprentices to the program in the State of Delaware
- In-house Craft Training including ASME AND API welding class
- NCCER third party training and validation training provided
- Project Management training through accredited universities
- Field supervisory development
- Annual training for National Electrical Code and First Aid & CPR for all electrical team members
- Signalperson training to meet OSHA requirements
- 10 hour annual OSHA Safety and Delaware Valley Safety Council