CERTIFIED WELDERS FOR ANY PROCESS PERFORM WELDING AT THE HIGHEST STANDARDS
M. Davis’s certified welders are qualified through our ASME Code Shop. We also have our own certified welding inspectors on staff to ensure that everything we fabricate, install and maintain has our quality assurance guarantee. This includes radiographic testing and post-weld heat treatment as deemed necessary.
Within our extensive welding program, we have over 100 AME, API and AWS procedures and approximately 80 multi-craft welders with certifications to weld in a multitude of processes, with almost any material. Our welders are the best trained in the business, able to perform under unusual circumstances and environments. They all meet our rigorous quality control qualifications.
- ASME Section IX, API, AWS – our welding procedure specification will prove that the welds are sound
- SMAW, GMAW, GTAW processes
- Pipe Welding – GMAW, GTAW – semi-automatic, machine and automatic for FDA-regulated and industrial, technology and energy companies
- Orbital welding
- Carbon, stainless, aluminum
- Repairs of vessels, tanks and boilers
- ASME Code Section VIII fabrication in field or shop
- Exotic alloys including chrome alloys, Inconel®, Monel®, Hastelloy®