VTi by M. Davis Portable Power Distribution Center Series (PPDC)
Versatile on-site power substation
A unique and useful solution to temporary power distribution problems, VTI by M. Davis’ Portable Power Distribution Center (PPDC) provides safe, convenient power distribution at low cost for all types of portable, temporary, or fast turnaround situations in industrial plants and construction projects. With a PPDC, there is no need for expensive, time-consuming switch-rack construction at each new job site. When the project is complete, just move the PPDC to your next project site and be up-and-running immediately. The PPDC is designed for safety and durability and has an extremely versatile design that can be tailored to any application.
The PPDC’s unique features include:
- Slanted top design to shed rain and prevent personnel from restricting access by using the unit as a workbench
- Weatherproof construction (NEMA-3R) for outdoor service
- Meets all applicable OSHA and NEC requirements
- Protected receptacles for personnel safety and cable strain relief
- Gravity-closed covers to prevent accidental exposure to weather
- Heavy duty 12 gauge steel exterior, finished with high visibility yellow or international orange powder coat finish
- Easily portable by castors, crane, or lift-truck
Power Input can include any capacities up to 600A, 3-phase, 480 volts.
Power outputs can include any combination of the following:
*The 480V branch circuit breakers are physically partitioned from the lower voltage circuits.
**All 120V, 10 ,15, 20, and 30 amp branch circuits are protected by 5ma ground fault branch circuit breakers.
Internally, safety barriers prevent accidental contact with hot circuits.