A boiler malfunction causes expensive downtime and money, and no one can afford to bring operations to a halt. M. Davis and Sons’ proactive boiler inspections and maintenance services help clients prevent these losses and keep the boiler—and facility—up and running as expected. Our goal is to prevent the problem with your boiler before it occurs. We also install new boilers as part of our equipment installation services.
Our technicians are ASME and National Board certified in boiler repairs so you always get the best diagnostics and service, to spec and done right. We provide:
- 24/7 availability — quick dispatch of our fully equipped company service trucks
- Annual boiler cleaning and tuning, prior to boiler inspections
- Troubleshooting, diagnostics, repair, monitoring, calibration
- Refractory inspections, repairs, patches and full replacement capabilities
- Inventory of boiler parts to ensure minimal equipment downtime
- Experienced and certified pressure vessel welders for tube and tube sheet welding repairs
- R-1 reports to document weld repairs
Contact M. Davis and Sons: (800) 91-DAVIS or firstname.lastname@example.org.