M. Davis and Sons brings a depth of experience, quality, and safety to your mechanical project that only a company with an unparalleled 145 year history can offer. We manage each customer’s project to the highest standards in order to ensure the schedule is met, within budget, and that all necessary quality and safety regulations are adhered to. We look forward to designing and implementing an efficient, state-of-the-art solution to your next project. Capabilities include:
At M. Davis and Sons, we are ready to fabricate and install all types and sizes mechanical piping systems.
- Field Layout & Installation
- Welded or Threaded
- Pipe or Composite
- Hydro/Pneumatic Testing
- Testing & Repairs
(SMAW, GMAW, GTAW)
M. Davis certifies that our welders are qualified through our ASME Code Shop. We offer pipe welding and orbital welding. For ASME welding we provide a Welding Procedure Specification to prove that the welds are sound.
- ASME Section IX, API, AWS
- Manual & Orbital
- Carbon, Stainless, Aluminum,
- Repairs of Vessels, Tanks and Boilers
- ASME Code Section VIII in field or shop
- Exotic Alloys including : Inconel, Monel, and Hastelloy
When you need machinery moved, installed or repaired, M. Davis is ready to get the job done for you with our craftsmen who have millwrighting down to a science.
- Installation & Maintenance of Equipment
- Disconnect, Reconnect or Retro-fit of all services and auxiliaries
- Precision alignment to specifications (including laser alignment)
- Machinery installation/repair/rebuild
- Turnkey Construction Projects
- Equipment Platforms
- Plant Towers, Mezzanines
- Skeletons of small to medium sized buildings
- Handrails, Stairways, Cross Overs
Need an industrial contractor that can get the job completely done?
M. Davis offers riggers who have been certified by the National Commission for the Certification of Crane Operators and can safety move all equipment.
- Detailed Rigging Plans
- Planning & Feasibilities Study
- Certified Crane Operators in accordance with the National Commission for the Certification of Crane Operators (NCCCO)
- Large Boom licenses in NJ and PA
- Skidding & Crating
- Design & Specifications of various types of equipment and processing systems
- Pro Engineer and AutoCAD provide state of the art computer-aided design expertise for isometrics and 3-D orientations
Boiler malfunctions cause downtime and money. M. Davis and Sons is ready to prevent these losses by providing boiler inspections and boiler services to keep the customer up and running. Our goal is to prevent the problem with your boiler before it occurs.
- 24/7 Availability
- Troubleshooting, diagnostics, repair, monitoring, calibration, annual inspections
- ASME & National Board Certified Boiler Repairs
- Refractory installation and start up
- Inventory of boiler parts ensure minimal downtime of your equipment
- Experienced and certified pressure vessel welders
- Fully equipped service trucks quickly dispatched