Certified Welders Performing At The Highest Standards For Any Process
High quality welding is vital for the maintenance of industrial structures. The M. Davis and Sons best-in-class welders are qualified through our ASME Code Shop. Our experts understand critical welding solutions and how to tailor them for your specific project. Everything we fabricate, install, and maintain has our on-staff certified welding inspector’s quality assurance guarantee. The inspectors on our team ensure that each project adheres to our customers’ requirements before, during, and after completion.
Our extensive welding program includes over 100 ASME, API, and AWS procedures and approximately 80 multi-craft welders with certifications to weld in a multitude of processes, with a variety of materials.
- ASME Section IX, API, AWS
- SMAW, FCAW, GMAW, GTAW processes
- Structural Steel to D1.1
- Pipe Welding – GMAW, GTAW – semi automatic, machine, and automatic for FDA-regulated, and industrial, technology, and energy companies
- Orbital Welding
- Repairs of pressure vessels, tanks, and boilers
- ASME Code Section VIII fabrication in field or shop
- Carbon, stainless, aluminum
- Exotic alloys including chrome alloys, Inconel, Monel, Hastelloy