QUALITY ASSURANCE AND QUALITY CONTROL FROM M. DAVIS & SONS
At M. Davis & Sons, we stand by every inch of our work and every man hour we put in on your project. Our quality control measures demand that we employ the most specialized welding and mechanical processes in the industry. Fabrication and installation of all mechanical and process systems are in full compliance with ASME codes for pressure piping. And, our quality control team comprises experts in all relevant welding procedures and carry all qualifications for pipe inspections.
Once your piping, vessels, or tanks are installed, we go steps further to ensure our high quality assurance standards are met—at your location as well as in our shops. You need go no further than M. Davis for the trades and the inspectors for quality assurance.
- Ten AWS certified welding inspectors (CWIs) and eight SNT-TC-1A inspectors on staff
- API 510, 570, 653 inspectors on staff
- Dozens of Level II PT and VT inspectors on staff
- We maintain over 100 ASME, AWS and API welding procedures
- Rigorous in-house training programs and procedures
- Stainless steel surface RA testing (profilometer)
- Ultrasonic thickness measurements
- Materials inspections and MTR records
- Video boroscoping
- System testing – hydrostatic and pneumatic
- Compliance with ASME/API codes as well as client requirements
- Documentation supplied to clients upon project completion